We are a small charity with a big commitment to improving the lives of cancer and leukaemia patients and to helping the NHS to go above and beyond in their provision of care and their standards of excellence.
We simply couldn’t deliver on this mission and make the impact we do without the help of our amazing supporters.
Donations help in so many ways from transforming the bricks and mortar of our hospitals to putting colouring pens in the hands of young patients.
Your generosity will help fund:
- NHS staffing and training
- Refurbishment and facilities upgrades
- Cutting edge clinical equipment and research apparatus
- Childhood Cancer Support groups
- In ward therapeutic play resources
- Remote education technology
- Sophie’s Lodge Appeal
Making a donation, you have the freedom to decide where your money goes – follow the links below to donate to either of our charities or specific appeals.
Every penny makes a direct difference and is spent where it is needed most.