We’ve teamed up with Croydon Health Services NHS to raise £750,000 to build a new and modernised Oncology Unit, a crucial part of the planned £3m overhaul to integrate Acute Paediatric Services in Croydon University Hospital.
Join us today! Together we can make a long-lasting difference in children’s healthcare.
Your support will allow us to invest in
- Spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Fully effective isolation layouts to ensure infection control.
- Specialist therapy facilities such as therapeutic play areas.
- A vibrant and uplifting environment.
- Improved equipment and storage facilities.
- Family spaces and facilities (kitchen, rest and day visiting areas).
- A team base for medical staff (including kitchen and hot desks).
Transforming Children’s Cancer Care
- Further increasing quality of care and patient safety.
- Improving patient experience and support for families.
- Enhancing workplace conditions for medical teams.