We’re teaming up with Croydon Health Services NHS to raise £750,000 to build a new and modernised Oncology Unit in Croydon University Hospital.
We are counting on the Croydon business community to join us in making this life-changing project happen. We’ll work with you to create the right package for your business.
Why get involved?
Giving back to your local community makes good business sense. It’s a fact.
- Be at the heart of a high-profile, inspiring public appeal with an amazing local legacy.
- See the real impact of your support in the community where your customers and employees live and work.
- Boost motivation, engagement and job satisfaction among your team.
- Build long-lasting local networks and strengthen your brand around issues that matter.
- Maximise value from your involvement with our fundraising and engagement expertise.
What kind of benefits are available?
- The reward and feel-good factor of making real change in the community.
- Credits (name and logo) on all related print material and on CCT website.
- Coverage in FUNdraising, CCT magazine and via external media partners.
- Dedicated mentions and thanks on our Social Media channels (Twitter and Facebook).
- Your name on a permanent Supporters Plaque in the new Unit.
- Priority booking for all of Chartwell Cancer Trust special events.
- An invitation to the Grand Opening of the completed Unit.
Fundraising with us, you’re in safe and supportive hands…
Expert support: We have a dedicated team to help shape your fundraising event or campaign and a team of Event Volunteers to lend a hand on the day if you should you need it.
Fundraising Tools: We provide all the materials you will need to make your event a success including invitation cards, donation envelopes, free coffee or Prosecco, competition ideas – just ask.
Promotion: We will promote your event in our FUNdraising Magazine, on our Twitter
and Facebook, and other relevant media.
Our team would love to explore these opportunities with you further to help tailor a partnership package that suits your needs perfectly and maximises the benefits for your company. Please contact Lucy or Natalie on 01959 570322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and show the world what kind of company you are!
Thanks to all our Corporate Supporters and Fundraisers!
Damien Tysoe and his company SysFix IT Support Ltd have been incredibly committed and active supporters and advocates for the Appeal this year.
Damien jumped out of a plane for the Appeal back in September and he’s has smashed his fundraising target already.
People like Damien really bring the magic to fundraising and show how far one person’s commitment can go to making dreams a reality!
If, like him, you and your company feel passionate about improving children’s cancer care, please get in touch about how you can become a Lily Pad Supporter and Fundraiser.